Seeking Skilled FOH Managers
Lark Creek Restaurant Group is seeking experienced front of the house restaurant managers of the highest caliber. The successful candidates will be good trainers and motivators; have experience as managers in fine dining environments; should be entrepreneurial and a self-starters but be comfortable working within a structured organization. Strong food and beverage knowledge, business acumen and organizational skills are required. You must be proficient with common computer systems used in restaurant management (POS, OpenTable, Excel, Word and email for starters).
• Waitstaff / Servers
• Food Runners
• Cocktail Servers
• Bartenders and Barbacks
• Hosts and Reservationists
For staff positions at our restaurants it is generally best to visit the restaurant in person and complete a job application. We have openings from time to time and the need for new staff can change very quickly. Alternatively, you may send your resume and cover letter directly to the restaurant you are interested in working for. Please be sure to specify what position(s) you are interested in.
We frequently have openings for experienced Bartenders. Most of our properties offer a full bar and creative cocktail program, as well as fine wines and dining.
• Bartenders must have minimum of 3 years of previous bartending experience
• Must be available for lunch shifts + weekends
• A great personality and a professional attitude are a must.
The Lark Creek Restaurant Group is a leader in the development and operation of fine dining restaurants. If you are interested in working in a fast paced yet detail oriented environment with other highly skilled and dedicated individuals, send your resume in complete confidence.
Sous Chefs Wanted Lark Creek Restaurant Group is accepting applications from experienced Sous Chefs. Sous Chefs are responsible for insuring the proper execution of restaurant operations. They work with the entire kitchen team, controlling performance, product quality and production flow. Must be hands-on behind the heat during service hours, as well maintain, order and organize inventory daily. This person is responsible for ensuring kitchen is in compliance with health, safety and sanitation standards. If you are interested in working in a fast paced, quality kitchen environment with other highly skilled and dedicated professionals, send your resume in complete confidence.
Lark Creek Restaurant Group seeks skilled chefs for various properties. These are generally very hands-on, working chef positions, offering the perfect opportunity to join a stable, progressive restaurant group with high standards from the culinary to business side with room for growth.
- Minimum 2 years kitchen management experience
- Must be computer literate, and comfortable with kitchen business concepts - food cost, labor cost, safety and ordering.
- Needs to understand the difference between good and great and be willing to put in the extra effort to get there
- Good interpersonal skills -- the group features friendly neighborhood restaurants and the chef is the culinary face, often with open line kitchens
- Comfortable with PR responsibilities -- occasional television spots, magazine interviews, promotional events
Room for advancement and growth are endless within the Lark Creek family of restaurants. We offer a great work environment, competitive salary, achievable bonus, health, dental, and life insurance, paid vacation, sick leave and dining discounts. EOE. If you are interested in working in a fast paced yet detail oriented environment with other highly skilled and dedicated culinary professionals, send your resume in complete confidence.